Monday, July 18, 2011

The Sound of Drums



Getting the reference?

I haven't had any photo shoots lately. It's too hot where I live to be dressing in layers. Although that doesn't actually ever stop me sometimes. July has been a busy month for me nonetheless.

I've been working on new fanart for Saboten-Con. I'm pretty much done with the set to be sold for Saboten, and I just need to print them and laminate them. I bought a laminator machine two days ago and I'm ecstatic to try it out.

The new art consists of some characters from Prince of Tennis, Jayne from Firefly, Harry Potter and soot ball (Spirited Away version). Here's Harry for everyone!


Another project I'm working is called, "Let Them Eat Cake". It's a collaboration piece with my photographer and we're just... still in the brain storming area. Haha.

I'm quite excited for it because it will be taken during the winter and we plan on heading up to Flagstaff. Let's hope for the best!

Over the summer, I also finished seasons 1 - 4 of Doctor Who! I'm anxious to watch Matt Smith's role, so as soon as school lets up, I'll start season 5.

Also, a week before school started, my writing (right) hand got swollen.

From what?

I'm still not even sure myself. Sunday night, my index and middle finger started hurting but by Monday it had swollen to the point where there was no dip from my index and middle finger. Yeah, really grody. It was painful and I had to use my left hand for a lot of things. Thursday morning (Yes, three days of
pain) my father finally took me to the doctor and I got x-rayed, blood drawn and got a shot. Yay~

They still haven't called though to see what had caused my swelling.

Here are some of the theories:
Bug bite (even though the pain originally started at my knuckles/joints
Rheumatoid Arthritis
& Gout

... Je ne sais pas!


Ciao



Go listen to Chameleon Circuits' "Still got Legs" | http://charliemcdonnell.com/music/

No comments:

Post a Comment