Saturday, November 6, 2010

Not retornable



First Friday was last night and I finally got to hang out with Kevin.
It has been a while since I really hung out with him and talked to him. (Closest male friend I have)

We get some retornable bottles:


How epic is that?

Other than breathing & smelling like smoke, it was a pretty good night.

Now I must hang out with GODPOP.

We have a table together for Taiyou Con (yes you heard right!)
and once again, we will probably hardly have actual fan art prints. They're annoying to draw anyways.
Our table theme... punk. The only type of people I really see coming to our table are the ones interested in:

JPunk fashion
not fan art
annnd... people looking for cheap commissions.

What of Dictator Fantasyland?
GodPop and I will be making & selling strait jackets.

I know I'm excited for that !

We'll also be working on new prints/collaborations.



Simple fashion illustrations are nice.

It's also been going around secretly that I'm taking clothing commissions. Jackets are really wanted, but thank you to the ones who are commissioning me. I only hope to make them as great as you expect.

I'm off to Good Will to look even more fierce.

-Tchao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment