Thursday, October 27, 2011

Louder than Thunder



I don't celebrate Halloween, but in a sense, I did do a "dress up" for this month~

Lately, I've been so in love with the idea of tribes/tribal wear and decided to do a fashion video (and photography) shoot with the lovely, Kim:



Since the shoot is in the air and we're still trying to figure out basic things, I decided to do practice shots to figure out make up and posing and such.

Here are my top 05 favorites.







Outfit: black fur mantle, chain & black tube top.
Hair: faux hawk


I wasn't too sure about the tribal markings really. I kind of just winged it, but it was good practice!

Here are some outtakes/semi full outfit hahah



This photo would have been so cool if my thumb was just right below my chin. Oh well~



I'm really excited to do the shoot with Kim. Hopefully it'll be great!
Also, there's a zombie walk happening this Saturday in PHX. I really want to be a zombie. I've never been one before.

First time for everything!


Ciao



Kim |
http://lonepierrot.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment