Friday, September 3, 2010

RAWR

A couple days ago I was talking to some friends. Something that I've been thinking about for quite a while just wouldn't escape and I just had to ask.

So I asked the two, "what is it necessarily called when you don't like boys... or girls?" ( yes, that also includes men and women if you wanna be like that )

For some reason... it just doesn't seem like a... priority(?) to be with someone/just liking a person.
I really don't like being tied down in any kind of way and I feel like having someone in my life will just slow me down.
Have you ever felt that way?

Then again, it kinda scares me that I'll find no one when I'm older~ hurrhuurrrr

Maybe I feel like there's a lot of things going on in my life at the moment and having something like a relationship will just make me freak out more.

To friends who know: That GUY. Ya know
the guy~ Yeah... after so long, I'm finally over him. It's a rather empowering feeling. hahah.

On other news... I'M SO SCREWED. I gotta do shit. FUCK.

xD

annd... what I don't get is when people don't reply to emails. Seriously, WTF.
Like, it's understandable if yer busy, but when that's the same excuse over and over and over again its just very questioning whether yer a lazy ass, full of yerself or just not evening using an email when that's what things are for.
GAH. //rant// just need people to reply to important things.

I miss my best friends ; ^ ;

-Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment