Sunday, March 27, 2011

Worst five fashions of 2010


No. 02:


Baggy pants.


It's ridiculous how much of a boys bosom I see everyday at school. Before, baggy pants were okay. The pants would bag a little, but I would catch boys actually pull them up ( this is what a belt is for). Now, it's beyond peeveful (inside joke with Sam); boys would actually have their pants bagged below their anal cleft.


Do you even know what that means? Every time I see it, I always question if that boy is just asking for it.

What's also bad is that they would wear a belt while having the pants below their cleft. This is why they're walking like dinosaurs.

Preposterous.


Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they're trying to be ironic. When I see a belt, at least at the top of a pair of pants, I EXPECT that it will hold something up.

    (Also, I think 'bosom' should probably be 'bottom' as I seriously doubt any boy has a chest on his...you know, rear)

    ReplyDelete