Saturday, March 12, 2011

A worthy cause

'Tsunami' - Larxy & Cho

This is a collaboration piece I did with a good friend a while ago in time for Taiyou Con. It's entitled, "Tsunami" and it's obviously heavily inspired by the Asian/Japanese culture.

Because of it being "favorited" today on deviantART, I realized how odd it's relevant to what has happened in the last 24 hours. Impulsively, I've decided that:

If you buy this print, I will donate all the money earned, to those in Japan.

You heard right, all profit earned by those who buy this print, will be donated.

Print: $5
Shipping: $3

I accept money orders!

Please help this cause! !

and Thank you for the support!

You can check my tumblr post:

http://decompbeauty.tumblr.com/post/3821325672/everyone-i-was-actually-just-going-to-post-this


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment